Move to Dominican Republic
Find a School
If you have children, finding a school and getting them settled is a top priority. The Dominican Republic offers public, religious, and private institutions for schooling and there are many international schools in major cities for higher education.
International schools are the perfect option for migrant children offering a mix of local and international students. Depending on the international school, classes are typically in English with multiple languages taught and follow a curriculum from the US, UK, or other European nations. These international schools also provide internationally accepted accreditation.
Admission and enrollment procedures vary from school to school and space is often limited. Tuition tends to be expensive but comes with worthy benefits like high-quality learning, small class sizes, excellent student-to-teacher ratios, first-class facilities, and extracurricular activities.
Here is a list of some of the top schools in the country for you to consider when looking to move to the Dominican Republic.
- Abraham Lincoln School in La Romana
- American School of Santo Domingo
- Carol Morgan School in Santo Domingo
- International School of Santo Domingo
- International School of Sosua
- Santiago Christian School in Santiago de los Caballeros
- Punta Cana International School
- Bavaro Bilingual School in Punta Cana
- Cap Cana Heritage School in Punta Cana
Contact us for more information on schools and let us help you pick the best institution for your children’s needs.